Internal Control Associate Director
公司部门: Legal and Compliance
1. Establish and strengthen internal control function for the group with the aim of managing risks, lowering costs while increasing efficiencies, and institutionalizing management;
2. Identify risk areas and internal control deficiencies, design and adopt effective work procedures and internal control mechanism, establish and continuously update internal control matrix;
3. Lead and/or guide the standardization and formalization of life cycle management of the departmental rules and policies from formation, implementation, amendment to abolishment;
4. Provide risk management and control consulting in support of business change initiatives, changes in processes so as to ensure safe and efficient operation;
5. Collaborate with management team and other risk control functions to rectify findings from internal audits or investigations;
6. Conduct testing and evaluation on internal control activities and system at regular intervals, and draft internal control reports, to ensure the quality of risk management and internal controls;
7. Perform internal control reviews on difference legal entities under the group and ensure conformance to accepted practices;
8. Build effective information sharing and communication mechanism, and conduct training and communications on risk assessment to promote awareness of internal controls.
1. Bachelor degree above;
2. Above 8 years of experience in Finance Controlling or Corporate Internal Controlling/Risk Management, familiar with Manufacture/Commercial /R&D function controlling tasks;
3. Good communication skills, problem solving skills;
4. Quick learner, self-driven and strongly self-motivated;
5. Good command of English both in spoken and written.