Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Deep understand of relevant therapeutic areas; Collect and share with cross-functional team on insights.
• Building Innocare’s reputation via implementation of high-quality medical programs.
• Lead formulation and execution of medical strategy from a cross-section of internal and external stakeholders to support key medical message communication and KOL engagement.
• Responsible for input into the review of promotional or educational materials.
• Provide expert review of training, promotional and project-based activity materials from a scientific viewpoint.
• Bachelor’s degree above (MD is preferred).
• 5+ years of pharmaceutical experience (oncology or hematology background preferred).
• Good balance between clinical and commercial focus with sound judgment.
• Demonstrated ability as a strategic thinker and capable of contingency planning.
• Strong project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize.
• Proven team player with ability to navigate and collaborate cross functionally.
Desired Skills, and Abilities
• Self-starter who is eager to identify issues/problems and proactively solve.
• Strong self-learning skill and willing to expand work view.
• Initiative, creativity, and ability to work effectively in a complex, uncertain and rapidly changing environment.