Search and Evaluation Manager
1. Effectively synthesize and communicate the merits of potential investment opportunities to aid the BD group in decision-making , ensure that internal R&D/commercial, capabilities and project portfolio are fit for future challenges and opportunities.
2. Identify and follow the development of key biological targets based on any possible channels/resources , and conduct diligence on them to ensure key programs have a higher chance of clinical success and good opportunity for in licensing.
3. Search and evaluate of external in-licensing opportunities including early research projects, clinical stage candidates and opportunities for our pipeline assets and franchises that can improve the scientific credibility of InnoCare R&D portfolio.
4. Work closely within BD group to conduct due diligence activities ,support on establish and lead due diligence teams and processes to drive detailed scientific evaluation of assets and deliver recommendations to InnoCare management team.
5. Work collaboratively within the BD team during submission and negotiation of any NBTS or definitive agreement. And may act as the point of contact with the external partner throughout the deal process.
6. Working within the BD group, serve as the internal lead in both preparation and presentation of business case and other materials.
1. MS/M.D/Ph.D. in oncology related scientific field (e.g. biology, chemistry, pharmacology)
2. At least 3 years working experiences with a strong R&D scientific background and knowledge about clinical development, proven project leadership, business and strategic acuity and interpersonal skills.
3. Specialist in industry trends in oncology including awareness of competitor datasets.Strong scientific reputation in drug discovery and development.
4. Deal experience and solid foundation of generally accepted BD practices. Extensive experience in pharmaceutical R&D, demonstrating international experience in multiple cultures and drug discovery / clinical environments.
5. Think critically, creatively ,excellent influencing and problem solving skills to communicate with senior executive teams and build up internal/external relationships.
6. Ability to multi-tasking and to work in in a fast-paced, highly-matrixed work environment.
7. Business proficient written and spoken English