1. Devise and implement procurement strategies and update the procurement catalogue according to the
company's overall development strategy.
2. Sourcing, engaging, and maintaining reliable suppliers to ensuring the supply timeline and product
3. Analyse and manage procurement channels to reduce the company's procurement costs.
4. Track dynamic market demand and inventory and conduct risk management to ensure the company’s
inventory safety and improve inventory turnover rate.
5. Team management and talent building.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, with more than 10 years of drug procurement experience (including R&D
and commercial services), including at least 5 years of department management experience.
2. Strong communication skills, negotiation skills and cost awareness, and highly self-motivated.
3. Good professional ethics with the ability to adapt to fast-paced work.
4. Strong leadership capabilities with team management and talent development abilities